SAP FICO Training Bangalore
Akshara Software Technologies is one of the best SAP FICO Training Bangalore with 100% placement and teaching FICO real time training. Our trainer working in SAP FICO and related technologies for more 6 years in MNC’s. We are providing the Best SAP FICO Training Bangalore in more practical way. We are training SAP FICO Training in HSR Layout , SAP FICO Training in BTM Layout , SAP FICO Training in Koramangala , SAP FICO Training in Electronic City , SAP FICO Training in JP Nagar , SAP FICO Training in Marathahalli. We framed SAP FICO syllabus bangalore and SAP FICO Course Fee in Bangalore to match current industry standards beginner to well experienced level. We are conducting SAP FICO week day classes bangalore, SAP FICO weekend classes bangalore based on student availability. We do offer fast track SAP FICO training bangalore and also online SAP FICO classes in Bangalore.We can say confidently that we are one of the Top 10 SAP FICO Training Institute in Bangalore.Here are the major topics we cover in SAP FICO Training Bangalore With 100% Placement Assistance. SAP FICO Syllabus includes General Ledger Accounting, Cash and Bank Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, SAP FI Consultant Level, Controlling Area, Master Records, Cost Element, Profit Center Accounting , GST Overview. SAP FICO syllabus covered in mostly practical way with examples. We also teaches basics in SAP Simple Finance training Bangalore. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. Our FICO classes in HSR focused on assisting in placements as well. In bangalore we are providing SAP FICO Training in HSR , SAP FICO training in BTM , SAP FICO training in marathahalli , SAP FICO training in koramangala. Our SAP FICO course fees is very affordable compared to other competitors.Our Training Includes SAP FICO Real Time classes in bangalore , FICO live classes , FICO real time classes. We are seeing 100% placement till now in SAP FICO Course.
SAP FICO Training In HSR layout
Define Group Company, Controlling Area, Company Code, Chart of Accounts, Fiscal Year Variant (Calendar Year and Non-Calendar Year), and Tolerance groups for G/L Accounts, Vendor Accounts Customer Accounts, Tolerance Groups for Employees, Document Types and Number rage intervals.
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Payables [AP]
- Accounts Receivable [AR]
- Asset Accounting [AA]
CO – Modules:
- Controlling Area Settings
- Maintain No-Ranges for Controlling documents
- Maintain Version for Plan vs Actual Comparisons
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Internal Orders
- WBS Element
New GL Concepts
1.SAP FI _Syllabus:
General Ledger Accounting:
- Classification of G/L Account Groups, Number Ranges, Master data fields Control and Retained Earnings Accounts
- Various levels of General ledger Account Master data Creation (COA Level, Company Code Level and Central Level) and Extension to upcoming Legal Entities
- General Ledger Entries Postings, Change Document and Display Documents
- Reference Document Postings like Park Document, Hold Documents, Post with Reference, Sample Documents and Recurring documents for repeated activities
- Open Item management and Open Item Management Clearing with Full Clearing, Partial Clearing and Residual Clearing
- Accrual Document postings and Reversal for month end Unbilled Outstanding Payables and Receivables
- Maintain Foreign Currency Exchange Rate Types, Ratios and Exchange Rates. Foreign Currency Transactions postings for Purchases, Sales, Investments, Foreign Term Loans
- Foreign Currency Revaluation postings for month end closing procedure
Accounts Payable [AP]:
- Classification of Vendor Account Groups, Number ranges, Assign number ranges to Vendor Account groups and Vendor master data Fields controls.
- Define House Banks, Bank Account ID’s, Bank Master Data and Check Lots for manual as well as Automatic Payments.
- Define Down Payment/Advance Payments/SPL GL Transaction for Vendors and also Configuration of Sundry Creditors G/L Account and Advance G/L Accounts for Reconciliation Process.
- Define Payment Terms and Instalment Payment Terms for identification of Vendor Due items
- Configuration of Automatic Payment Programme for Bulk Payments In order to Multiple Banks, Multiple Mode of payments, Multiple Company Codes, Multiple Vendors at a time
- Configuration manual BRS and EBRS to Run Bank Reconciliation Statement for Automatic postings
Accounts Receivable [AR]:
- Customer Account Groups Creation, No-ranges and Assign No-Ranges to Customer Account Groups.
- Customer Down payment/ Advance Received from Customer and Clearing through mapping with Sundry Debtors and Advance to Customer G/L Accounts.
- Payment Terms and Cash discount entries Automatically posting
- Define Dunning procedure along with Dunning Levels, Dunning intervals, Dunning text for Overdue of Customer Outstanding
Asset Accounting [AA]:
- Define Chart of Depreciation which includes Multiple Depreciation areas for multiple reporting purpose like
- Book Depreciation for Local GAAP [ROC]
- 15- Income tax Depreciation 1961 Act
- 20- IFRS Depreciation for [IFRS GAAP]
- 30- Delta/Derived Depreciation [in B/w 01 and 20)
- Define Asset classes with reference to Account Determination, Screen Layout Rules, No-Ranges for Asset Master data. Example Low value Assets, Land & Buildings, Plant & Machinery, Furniture and Fittings, Electronic Goods, Vehicles and AUC Assets ( Capital-work-in-Progress)
- Define Account determination for Asset transactions like Asset Acquisitions, Depreciation Run periodically, Asset retirement etc
- Define Depreciation Keys with Reference to Depreciation Calculation method like Base Method, Declining balance method, Maximum Amount method, Multilevel method (SLM on base Value and WDM on Net Book Value) and Period Control method
- Default Assignment of Depreciation Screen layout, Depreciation Keys and Minimum and Maximum Useful life for Asset Classes
2.SAP_CO – Syllabus:
- Controlling Area Settings which Includes Controlling Area currency, Cost Center Hierarchy, Assignment of Company Code to Controlling Area, CO Sub components Activation. Maintain Profit Center Hierarchy
- Maintain No-Ranges for Controlling Documents like FI to CO transactions, Cost centre planning, Cost Allocation with the Co Etc.
- Maintain Version for Plan vs Actual Comparisons
- Cost Element Accounting (Primary Cost elements and Secondary Cost elements, Cost element categories)
- Cost Center Accounting which includes Cost Center master data, Cost Center Groups, Cost Center Reports Cost Center Planning, Cost Center Actuals and Variance Analysis. Month end Activities Repost Cost Repost Co-line items. Cost Allocation Methods Creation like Distribution cycle, Assessment Cycle and Periodic Method
- Internal Orders Define Order types and Number ranges, Creation of Settlement Profile, Budget Profile and Creation of Statistical Orders and Real orders (Settlement Orders) for AUC (CWIP) Settlement
- WBS Element for Project System. Statistical and Real Orders creation for Settlement purpose
3.SAP FI – SAP MM Integration:
P to P Cycle (Procure to Pay Cycle):
- Creation of MM Organization Structure Elements like Plant, Storage Location, Purchase Organization and Assignment of MM elements to Company code.
- Tolerance Limits for Purchase Order, Goods Receipts, Invoice Receipts.
- Maintain fiscal year for MM Module and Open and Close Posting periods for MM Postings.
- Creation various Purchase Orders in ME21N Transaction Code Like Inventory PO , Asset PO, Service PO, Consumable PO.
- Goods Receipts against Purchase Orders in Transaction code MIGO. Goods receipts onwards system will generate Accounting Entries like Bellow based on FI-MM Integration setting in OBYC Transition.
4.SAP FI- SAP SD Integration:
O to C Cycle (Order to Cash Cycle):
- Configuration and Assignment of Sales and Distribution Module Organization Structure Elements ( Sales Organization, Distribution Channel and Division)
- Define Pricing Procedure, Condition Types and Accounting key for Revenue G/L Account Determination and Automatic Accounting Entries Posting.
- Define Partner Determination Procedure for Customer Partner Functions like Sold-to-party, Ship-to-party, Bill-to-party and Payer.
- VKOA FI-SD Integration setting for to pick exact Revenue G/L Accounts based on different business requirements.
- Creation of Sales Order in Transaction code VA01.
- Outbound Delivery to Customer with Reference to Sales order in Transaction code VL01N.
- PGI (Post Goods Issue) against Outbound Delivery in Transaction code VL02N.
- Billing Document Creation with reference to Outbound Delivery in Transaction Code VF11
5.New GL Concepts:
- Parallel Reporting for Multi GAAP
- Parallel Ledgers [0L] Leading Ledger for Local GAAP
- [US] Non-Leading Ledger for US GAAP
- [IF] Non-Leading Ledger for IFRS GAAP
- Parallel Currencies – Local Currency INR
- Group Currency USD
- Hard Currency EUR
6. Real Time Projects Hands
7. Interview Questions Explanation
8. Resume Preparation
Akshara Software Technologies ,
#109, 4th Main Rd, 1st Block Koramangala, HSR Layout 5th Sector,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Mobile No: +91 9686770604