POWER BI Training in Bangalore at HSR & Marathahalli : [ClassRoom&Online Classes]
Akshara Software Technologies is providing the best POWER BI Training in HSR layout, Marathahalli, and Koramangala with most experienced professionals. Our trainer working in POWER BI Training and related technologies for more 11 years in MNC’s. We are offering POWER BI Training Classes in Bangalore in more practical way. We are offering POWER BI Training Classroom training Bangalore, POWER BI Training Online Training and POWER BI Training Corporate Training Bangalore. We framed our syllabus to match with the real world requirements for both beginner level to advanced level. POWER BI Training Classes in HSR conducting in week day ,week end both morning and evening batches based on participant’s requirement. We do offer Fast-Track POWER BI Training Training Bangalore and also One-to-One POWER BI Training Training in Bangalore.Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. Our POWER BI Training classes in HSR focused on assisting in placements as well. Our POWER BI Training Training Course Fees is very affordable compared to others.Our Training Includes POWER BI Training Real Time Classes Bangalore , POWER BI Training Live Classes , POWER BI Training Real Time Scenarios.
POWER BI Training In Bangalore – Course Details:
- Duration : 35 Hours
- Course Fee : 10,000/-
- Demo & 3 free classes
- Real Time Training : (40% Theory+60% Real time) + Project Exposure
POWER BI Training In Bangalore – Course Content:
Module 1: Introduction to Power BI
- Power BI Architecture
- Power BI introduction and overview
- Introduction Power BI desktop and Power BI in Excel
- Connecting with Data
- Introduction to Power BI Components: Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View &Power Map
Module 2: Power Query for Data Transformation
- Installation, Requirements, and Configuration
- Different versions of Power Query
- Power Query Introduction
- Query Editor
- Transformation GUI
- Row Transformations
- Column Transformations
- Data Type
- Adding Column
- Text Transformations
- Number Column Calculations
- Date and Time Calculations
- Data types, Lists, Records, and tables in M
- M built-in functions
Module 3: Power Pivot and Data resources
- Using SQL Server data.
- Loading data from cubes.
- Load data from text files.
- Using data from Excel sheets.
- Loading data via data feeds.
Module 4: Building Pivot Tables on Power Pivot
- Building pivot tables on top of Power Pivot.
- Using Pivot Charts.
- Working with Slicers.
- Building custom sets.
- Combine Power Pivot data with Sparkline’s.
- Deploying PivotTables to Excel Services.
Module 5: Introduction Power View
- From personal BI to corporate BI.
- Power View reports in Excel and SharePoint.
Module 6: Authoring Power View reports
- Create tables and Matrices.
- From table to chart.
- Interactive sorting, filtering and highlighting.
- Working with bubble charts.
- Slicers, cards and multiples.
- Adding maps to Power View.
- Working with multi-view reports.
- Improving Power Pivot models for Power View reporting.
Module 7: Deploying Power View reports
- Saving Power View reports in document libraries.
- Power Pivot Gallery functionality.
- Printing the report.
- Export to PowerPoint functionality.
Module 8: Power Map
- Mapping geographical data.
- Exploring visualization options.
- Working with multiple scenes.